Wednesday, November 7

Titleless

With a heavy sigh and a sift through the hair, often I wonder what could be out there. Beyond the city of lights and noise, beyond death and religion, beyond the stars and skies. Sometimes I wonder who doesn't wonder this, but shrug it off and close my eyes. Good things come to those who wait, they say. I'll wait, but i'll probably also amuse myself somehow, hopefully It won't pass me by like so many things already have. So here I am, talking to myself, wondering if someone will listen. Wondering who will listen. But i close my eyes and shrug it off.

2 comments:

no said...

You have to remember, whilst waiting for an opportunity, others will pass you by. You can't fault yourself if you misjudge them and miss out on many that could have been better - because we're only human, and can't see how the future actually works out.

shroom said...

Oh I don't fault, I just wonder and talk to myself. And who says I can't see the future?

If someone happens to listen, or respond. Then way to go for them. Go on. Speak up. You know you want to.