Wednesday, April 16

Now you're cooking, Baby!


"You're a nobody till somebody loves you. You're nobody till somebody cares."

I don't know... something about those words.

"You may be king, you may possess the world and its gold but gold won't bring you happiness when you're growin' old."

They possess me.

"The world still is the same, you'll never change it as sure as the stars shine above..."

They make me look at things differently.

"You're nobody till somebody loves you. Find yourself somebody to love."

They make me... wanna cook something to eat cause I hunger. Was cooking to Metallica's No Leaf Clover... but it wasn't influencing me to cook anything good. So I switched playlists, put on some swing and well... swing's the thing. It gets me in the mood to manifest some sort of accursed edible concoction that my fingers seem to pull the strings from the rhythm to the vision that's in my head.

So I think of a few things i'd like to eat for breakfast:
1) An omellete. (Feh, its an omellette. No big whoop.)
2) Fluffy buttermilk pancakes with a side of hashbrowns with cheese and a sunny side up egg or two with a glass of Oj. (My god, might make that tommorrow.)
3) Scrambled eggs with chili, serve em up in tortillas, delicious tacos right there. simple and quick.
4) Heat up some carne asada and make some tacos. simpler. damn i'm lazy.
5) Heat up some beef stew that's also in the fridge. Good stuff. yeah i'm fucking lazy.
6) Scrambled or sunny side up eggs with 3 strips of bacon and some regular toast or...
7) French toast (on the side with #6 or just alone)

So went with #6 but I added more bacon strips seeing how little bacon there was in the first place. While cooking I felt so at ease than I normally do. Its not that I was hungry, it was the music. It was just so soothing than normal, probably just a nice change up.

Drown out the sizzle of the bacon with a little Witchcraft.
The beat itself takes me to a happier place, the lyrics to a happier time.
Ah, I'm just a sucker for a song about witchcraft and the allure of a beautiful female. Especially Those fingers in my hair, that sly 'come hither' stare that strips my conscience bare... its witch craft.

Sometimes you just gotta do that voo doo that you do in a kitchen... ooooooooooh...

1 comment:

no said...

*applauds* Genius! Ayus, Swing's the thing to be a cooking king. His Lordship praises your taste greatly. The bacon sounds good too, but we had noodles, peppers, spring onions and corn beef stirfry :)