Friday, February 1

Time To Play

Meh, another dream. This one kinda weird, i was in high school in the band practicing a routine. I never had the school spirit so It was just repeat of times gone. It made me think and say, "God I'm bored of this crap already." People bitching at me for not being in line, forgetting my place, unenthusiastic, letting my mind wander the cosmos. Every time I messed up everyone had to redo the whole goddamn thing. People were getting pissed at me, pushing me around. I was just in my classic "I don't give a fuck" mood. When something inside me was just slowly coming to rise. My heart was beating and my blood pumping to my fists. I told people "Stay out of my way or I'll fucking kill you." No one listened and apparently I just gave up on life and hope. I did what I was told and then called it a day. A part of me wish I just beat the shit out of people, layed down on a bench and watched the sky pass but I just gave in.

There was a part in that dream where I was alone for a few minutes searching for my instrument, a trombone, and I enjoyed the silence more over the people moaning and bitching. I even stayed there for a few till someone found me. "There he is! I found him!" Oh... you're a little snitchy bitch aren't you? Eh, violence is not the answer, but sometimes it fucking helps.

Woke up and my heart is pounding. Maybe its getting better. I need to change my ways. I know that today, in more ways than one. Fuck memories.

No comments: