Thursday, January 31

Scum of the Earth

What happened to all my nice dreams where I conquer the world or die horribly at someone's hands. Anyways here's what I remember. I need some music, start me off maestro. *monkey grinder and the dancing monkey*

-reserved-

I found this rather interesting. After I woke up I blew my nose once and my nosed commensed operation piss you off. It started bleeding like possessed sink. So much so that even tilting my head up was rerouting the blood to my throat and mouth. It calmed down a few min before writing this piece of shit. I have no idea why I had a nose bleed. Maybe its cause It was so friggin cold last night and I refused to use blankets. Or that it was cold, i woke up and put on the heater, the temp just weren't good for my nose. If i picked my nose i'd understand why i bled so friggin much but... I don't. I used to have someone else to do that for me, but I sold the monkey to the monkey grinder. Watch him dance. *claps*

No comments: