Wednesday, January 16

Soul, Mind, and Anybody.

They say that a human has 5-10 dreams a night that usually last 30 - 90 minutes while others have said 300 dreams that last 3.5 seconds. But the last two hours of sleep are usually filled with dreams that you'll remember. I wonder what dreams truly are. A window to another world, a release valve for the soul and mind, or just weird little thoughts from the day that we collect here and there.

I've also heard that the soul weighs 21 grams. Hah, the weird things you hear from dreams, though got bored and randomly searched blogspot. My first find was this little gem. Or more importantly, randomly searching found this. Ahhh... Life's little wonders are the only reason I go on.

It was 6:00 am. Someone lay sleeping next to me. I reached out, grabbed her hand, and fell asleep almost immediately. Woke up at noon and saw her lying there, wrapped in a blanket burrito-style, asleep still. I reached out but knocked something over. She woke up frightened, guess that frightened me cause I let out a high pitched scream. Then I lay there watching her, waiting for her to wake up. Then I really woke up. Looked around, searched for a bit. Then kinda knocked back into reality, a bit hungry, also freezing cold.

21 grams... doesn't sound like much to lose. Bet it is though.
I wonder what other dreams I had last night...

No comments: